Friday, February 5, 2010

Najmi, here.
Actually, i should post and update it, yesterday.
But!
I'm soo tired, tht i did not get a chance, to play.
Why?
I'm sleeping.
Well, i hate, it!
Hate the swimming lesson, alottttttttt!
-.-'
The swimming instuctor was soo LAME, and LOSER.
not only tht, he does not give me a chance, to swim.
Same to Eugene, Nicholas. -.-"
I really hate it, ALOT!
Well, whn i reflect to myself, i say ;
" SUCKS!"
Well, it's truth. We payed ALOT OF $ and we got NO KNOWLEDGE.
HATE, IT, ALOT!
So, i share my fellsing through FB, too.

* soo sorry tht i was saying bad. i was 'expressing myslef'.

Labels:





we're from class 1B. once you enter our class blog , pls tag at our blog (: .
OUR GOLDEN RULES- no vulgarities and spamming in our class blog (:
WISHLIST OF OURS-
go NA together as a class
class outing













haqeem shushan Dina jia hui edwin gerald eugene jian le houston wen ling si jie najmi syariffah
Tag to be link, kay? (:




January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 July 2010 August 2010